Sunday 27 April 2014

New book on my shelves: "Data Visualization - Principles and Practice"

I have bought the book "Data Visualization: Principles and Practice" in order to improve my knowledge in scientific data visualization



The book has not many reviews on Amazon website. Despite that, they are quite good and the table of contents seems interesting to me.

In particular these are the topics that I find stimulating:
  • Vector visualization
  • Tensor visualization
  • Multivariate data visualization
Unfortunately, neither networks nor graph visualization technique are described in the book. I could find a lot of material on this particular topic (maybe too much) and it will be the subject for my next blog post.



5 comments :

  1. excellent and helpful blog. Thank You For Sharing This Amazing Blog. Without a doubt, I'll take advantage of this. Your blog is a wealth of knowledge. Once more, I appreciate you sharing this blog with us.
    Digital Marketing Courses In Ireland

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a coding adventure reading your blog on making an AI for the 2048 game. Your thorough explanation and insights into the creation of the algorithm are extremely outstanding. We appreciate you sharing this amazing journey with us and opening up the field of AI research to everyone.
    Career options after English Honours

    ReplyDelete
  3. Over reading your blog post was enjoyable. Your blog has some terrific information, and this fantastic blog gave me some great ideas. I am constantly looking for this kind of article content.
    Social media marketing plan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent and quite useful blog. Thank You For Sharing Your Wonderful Blog. I will undoubtedly take advantage of this opportunity. Your blog is quite helpful. Thank you for sharing this blog with us once more.
    Digital marketing courses in Jordan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your essay was pretty interesting to read. I find this to be a really useful and engaging piece, thus I believe it to be extremely knowledgeable. I want to express my gratitude for the time and effort you put into producing this post.
    Ways to get digital marketing job as a fresher

    ReplyDelete